LASERTEKH – just clever coatings
Advanced solutions for laser cladding of anti-abrasive, anti-corrosion and anti-scuffing coatings
Laser cladding of protective coating
Using powerful lasers and modern multi-axis machining systems, our company can overlay high-density coating on parts of almost any shape. The ability to apply various materials and create composite coatings (steel, stainless steel, non-magnetic stainless steel, aluminum bronze, etc.)
Restoration of parts, assemblies and mechanisms
We can rebuild the previous shape of a part by creating a fine metallurgical structure bonded to the product material through laser cladding.
Laser cladding is carried out using KUKA KR-60, an advanced six-axis industrial robot, to ensure the highest accuracy of anti-abrasive, anti-corrosion and anti-scuffing coatings.Read more
The Lasercarb® licensed laser cladding technology developed by TECHOGENIA, France, restores worn working surfaces and provides such properties as wear resistance, heat resistance, resistance to corrosion and other aggressive environments.Read more
- The best process for complex and critical parts.
- CNC control: high accuracy and reliability
- Low heat input
- Reduced area of the heat affected zone (HAZ)
- No WC microstructure damage
- High hardness with a thin coating layer (0.5 mm when using a laser compared to 4.5 mm for TIG / PTA)
- Excellent bonding = better impact resistance compared to high velocity oxygen fuel (HVOF) spraying
- Can be performed on a finished surface (i.e. repair works)
- It is possible to apply a carbide coating on a localized area (i.e., hardening of a certain area).
Patented technology for the production of spherical tungsten carbide for hardfacing.
Hardfacing using Spherotene® ensures a significantly improved efficiency of carbide coating application and enhances part durability.Read more
Inconel 625 laser cladding technology
Inconel 625 belongs to the group of nickel-chromium alloys with introduced additives such as niobium and molybdenum.
- Prevents corrosion;
- In the case of repair, it is possible to change the dimensions of the originally applied coating;
- No coating thickness limitations;
- Low cracking due to the same expansion coefficient as with the base material;
- It is recommended to use when applying tungsten carbide coatings on non-magnetic steel as a substrate.
We ensure high-quality cladding results due to a high-tech laboratory equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, which allows on-site research and development to provide our customers with customized solutions, including in cooperation with the TECHNOGENIA group of companies.